There is a separate registration for incoming 5th-7th grade students who would like to participate in the Jr. Crew Leader program. Please visit the website for Jr. Crew Leader registration: www.resbalt.org/summer-camp
**Your child must have turned 3 by September 1, 2017 in order to attend Shipwrecked Summer Adventure Camp. [DOB on or before 9/1/2014].
Emergency Contact & Alternate Pick-Up Information
Please provide a person to contact in case of emergency and an Alternate Pick Up if someone other than the Parent/Guardian will be picking up your child.
In the event that I, and any emergency contacts listed on my child’s Registration Form, cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby give permission to the physician selected by the Camp Director to provide necessary medical treatment, including anesthesia or surgery, for my child. I also release, and agree to hold harmless, Church of the Resurrection, and all its participants, from any liability, and assume all risk of injury, damage, or expenses as the result of participation in activities at Shipwrecked Adventure Camp.
I understand that, as a participant in Church of the Resurrection’s Shipwrecked Adventure Camp, my child may be photographed or recorded on video/audio during camp events, and that these may be used in presentation or promotional materials.
Please select the appropriate fee below. Payment can be mailed by check or cash to Church of the Resurrection 11525 Greenspring Avenue, Lutherville, MD 21093. **Please write "Summer Camp" on the memo line, and include a note saying which child(ren) the fee is for.**
- Registration Rates: $95/child; $200/ Families with 3+ children.
- For families with 3+ children who are paying online please select "Family" Option $200 for first child and check "Family Discount" $0 for subsequent children.
- Camp Fee waived for children of camp volunteers and church staff
- If you are mailing a check, please put children's names in the memo.
- If you requested a scholarship, select the 'Mail Check' option and we will be in touch with you about a scholarship.